Welcome to Kat's Naturals
Revive the mind and body
On a mission to make a positive impact around the world, Kat’s Naturals formulates restorative hemp products that nourish the mind and body. Founded by Kat Merryfield, our company is spearheaded by an educated herbalist and nutritionist who used a decade of experience crafting natural farm-to-home goods to develop soothing remedies at Kat’s Naturals.
Using only American grown organic hemp, sustainably sourced essential oils, and therapeutic energy for the plants to absorb and transfer to consumers, Kat’s Naturals makes the most healthful, organic hemp products on the market.
Infuse care from farm to bottle
Focused on infusing quality nutrients and therapeutic energy into all of our hemp products, our company practices the best techniques at all five stages of our process to ensure our customers enhance their quality of life.
- Harvest: We use three multi-generational Southeastern farms to cultivate our American grown organic hemp to guarantee our plants are tended to with the utmost care and skill.
- Extract: Without ever introducing harsh chemicals, we use critical CO2 extraction, a consistently clean process that always leaves our hemp extract blends pure.
- Distill: Intent on delivering tasteful and therapeutic products, we triple-distill our hemp oils to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose to offer an effective product for our customers.
- Purify: Our soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire cultivation process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. We also provide a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product to enhance transparency so that our customers trust the ingredients in each remedy. (For all COA requests, please email [email protected])
- Potency: Knowing the importance of personalization, we bottle multiple concentrations of hemp extract in our products to enable consumers to choose custom dosages based on their unique needs.
Provide simplicity and power
As a thank you to our land for producing healthful nutrients, we work every day to create the most sustainable company possible. Fueled with gratitude for the ground, we reduce packaging and materials while still offering the best hemp remedies on the market. From drops to creams, each of our products is conveniently sized to fit in our customers’ medicine cabinet, purse, or bag without compromising on effectiveness or relief.
Give without ceasing
Our team believes in contributing to the greater good. After serving in the military for 13 years, Kat’s husband, Brian, started showing signs of combat-related stress. It wasn’t until he started using hemp extract that Brian was able to get his life back. Since the fruition of Kat’s Naturals, our company has worked tirelessly to help veterans and their families increase their quality of life.
Passionate about inciting change, we extend our hemp products to veterans and donate a portion of our profits to the Atlanta Organization Operation Rally Point. The coalition assists veterans with their transition back to civilian life by offering in-house programs and mentorship. Through natural remedies and donations, we help rebuild our veterans’ lives in the best way possible.
Empathize and encourage
Community is the heartbeat of our company. Eager to stimulate the local economy, we work with regional farms, vendors, and companies that are passionate about using organic hemp products to make a positive impact on peoples’ lives. We stay active in our local community and chamber of commerce and also volunteer at local events. Our engaged presence is our way of showing gratitude for those around us and our desire to give back as much as possible.
Fuse flexibility and collaboration
Happy and healthy employees are the only way that we can accomplish our goal of making a positive impact. We offer a flexible work schedule that puts balance and family first so that everyone shows up to work ready to serve our customers. Determined to create the best culture possible, we encourage creativity, collaboration, and solution-driven problem solving because we know that our energy affects our plants, customers, and teammates’ energy. At Kat’s Naturals, we work hard for each of our employees to feel a sense of achievement and fulfillment, and in turn, they work hard for us.